As a woman in Tech. I consider myself to be a good female role model in STEM education . I am available for public speaking and workshop delivery on education matters, either as an individual or as a panellist. I am also available for radio interviews. I am able to deliver to adult and child audiences.
Below are some examples of my work.
- Hosting at BETT 2023
- Radio interview for NetSupport Radio at BETT2023
- Tech Talk for Framlingham College
- Interview for Archives of IT on being a leader in Computing Education
- Speaker at the House of Lords on Artificial Intelligence
- Speaker at BETT on Artificial Intelligence
- Speaker at conferences such as PiXl conference and FutureSync
- Workshop delivery at many conferences – such as the Plymouth Teachers conference
- As a published childrens author – Beverly is able to offer specific workshops linked to her book series – click here
Technology – The Impact upon Self, Community and Society. In this talk I explore how technology is changing the education and other sectors and the considerations we need to make to be well rounded digital citizens. I consider the opportunities that education 4.0 brings – additionally, this talk is tailored to your geographical location considering the needs of local audiences.
Bringing GreenIT and Climate Change to life in the Computing classroom. In this talk, I share practical tips to bring the topic of GreenIT and Climate Change to life in the Computing classroom. The world faces an urgent need to combat environmental degradation. The role of, and impact of technology, should not be overlooked in climate change issues.
Learning for tomorrow – in this talk, I explore what is needed to equip our pupils with skills and knowledge for life.
I look at the technologies shaping our world now and our future world along with changing industry sectors and what we need to foster in the classroom to support our learners to be effective digital citizens in this the fourth industrial revolution.
Talk Formats: In-person or Online
Time: 30 minutes